The writing test for Professional English consists of a written advice for a specific existing company (in this case Coca-Cola) regarding the implementation of SDG’s in the company’s business strategy. For this assignment you have to use four mandatory sources (see attached files):
– The SDG Compass Guide
– The book Business and sustainable development goals by Rob van Tulder
– The company’s most recent annual report, as published on its website
– Text A: Sustainable development goals for people and planet
In addition to the mandatory sources mentioned above, you can add one or more extra sources you found yourself.
In the SDG Compass Guide five steps for implementing sustainability in a business’s strategy are explained. Four of these five steps form the framework of your advice; what the general contents of each step are, is briefly summarized below.
1) Understanding SDG’s: provide a theoretical framework in which you explain what SDG’s are, why they were introduced and how they are connected to CSR. Also, you have to discuss relevant research on this subject.
2) Setting priorities: discuss the company’s value chain and identify in which area or areas specific sustainability goals could have the most impact. Make sure to substantiate your choices, at least referring to the theoretical framework.
3) Setting goals: discuss relevant goals for the company to set and substantiate your claims with relevant arguments.
4) Integrating SDG’s: propose a way for the company to integrate the recommended SDG’s into its core business, as explained in the SDG Compass Guide.
In addition to these four steps, add an appropriate introduction and conclusion (a call for action) to your advice. Also, make sure you refer to the sources you used, using the APA style in the text and reference list. Finally, make sure to start your advice with an executive summary.
– Think of a main research question you are going to answer with your advice (and sub-questions). All research questions should be:
Focused on a single problem or issue
Researchable using primary and/or secondary sources
Feasible to answer within the timeframe and practical constraints
Specific enough to answer thoroughly
Complex enough to develop the answer over the space of a paper
– Your advice consists of a minimum of 2500 and a maximum of 4000 words, not counting the executive summary and reference list.
– You have to paraphrase information from the sources you used. Please take the professional context into account.
– Please make sure to acquaint yourself with the rubrics. The rubrics are not only meant to assess your writing skills by the time you will have handed in your final result, they also provide guidance during the writing process. See attached files for the rubrics.
– Pay attention to the lay-out!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.