Understanding and Managing Public Organizations, most recent edition, Author: Hal G. Rainey
Jossey-Bass 2014. (A Kindle version is available)
Also can you please send me the article you use, so I can uploaded with the work, it’s a requirement with the work from the Professor. He will not grade my assignement without the uploaded article used for the work.
Students will identify three (3) scholarly articles about public management that are related to a topic from your readings and class discussion. By “article,” I mean an article published in a refereed journal (Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Administration and Society; Academy of Management; Academy of Management Review; Administrative Science Quarterly; Governance: International Journal of Policy, Administration and Institutions; American Political Science Review; Public Administration Review; American Review of Public Administration; Public Administration: An International Quarterly; Journal of Policy Analysis and Management; Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly; International Journal of Public Administration; Policy Studies Journal; International Review of Administrative Sciences; Urban Affairs Review; Public Management Journal; Public Administration & Development; Administrative Theory & Praxis; and Public Policy and Administration, etc. on the Barry Online Library).
Each critique must be 5-10 typed, double-spaced pages in length with one inch margins and 12-point, Times New Roman font in essay format, third person only. Do not use 1st or 2nd person pronouns. Provide full citation using APA in both the body of your critique and in a reference page. General formatting should follow APA style.
Your critique should contain a cover page, body of text with headings taken from questions, and reference page. Cover and reference page do not count toward the 5 pages.
Use the following format as a guide in writing your article reviews. Part of the grade will be based on how well you use the following questions. A requirement of this assignment is to upload your article along with your paper. Your instructor will not grade your paper if the article is not also uploaded.
(YOUR ANALYSIS OF THE ARTICLE SHOULD FOLLOW THIS FORMAT. USE THE BOLDED ITEMS AS HEADING IN YOUR PAPER)
1. Main Purpose: The main purpose of this article is ________________________. Then state why you think the author wrote the article.
2. Key Question: The key question that the author is addressing is __________________________. Figure out the key question in the mind of the author when s/he wrote the article.
3. Important Information: The most important information in this article is __________________________. Figure out the facts, experiences, data the author is using to support her/his conclusions.
4. Key Concepts: The key concept(s) we need to understand in this article are _________________. By these concepts the author means _____________________________. Figure out the most important ideas that you would have to understand in order to understand the author’s line of reasoning.
5. Main Assumptions: The main assumptions underlying the author’s thinking is/are _______________. Figure out what the author may take for granted that may be questioned.
6. Main Implications: When taking the authors line of thinking seriously the implications are ________________. What consequences are likely to follow if people take the author’s line of reasoning seriously? Not taking the authors line of reasoning the implications are ___________. What consequences are likely to follow if people ignore the author’s reasoning?
7. Main Conclusions: The main inferences/conclusions in this article are ________________________. Identify the key conclusions that the author comes to and presents in the article.
Once you answer the questions, you are in an excellent position to summarize and then analyze the article. Many of the articles are complicated and this kind of template helps to learn from studies found in peer review journals. You will be graded on whether or not you use the points.
Please included a cover page as well as an apa style reference page
if there are any details than need futher explaining , please message me.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.