All of these points must be covered in your paper. The approximate number of pages for each point are listed Good papers will be 7-8 pages of content in total using double spaced 11 point Calibri or times (if it goes longer that is fine), using full grammar and citations (MLA, APA, Chicago etc, whatever you are comfortable with). Sources must be cited.
Climate Change caused by increased carbon emissions is now a global catastrophe that will affect us all in some way in the future if nothing is done. The debate has now shifted both in the public and scientific community from “if” Climate Change is happening and we are causing it, to “how badly” it will harm our planet. However, the current administration is denying climate change, and doing numerous things to dismantle climate change policy even as 2017 was the warmest year on record for Antarctica (and 2018 is expected to follow suit). If you want to argue that the human aspect climate change is not occurring, you are welcome to, but do not make it the entire focus of the paper (that is only for part 1).
1. An introduction to discussing Climate Change, what it is and what it does to our planet. This should NOT be a summary plagiarized from Wikipedia (since I’ve contributed to many of those pages), but a detailed description of how we are releasing greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere (the biggest of which is carbon), what these greenhouse gases are doing to the environment, and how Climate Change is affecting us. PLEASE NOTE: I do not want a long lengthy discussion regarding if climate change is caused by humans or not, it is already happening and not the focus of this paper. You can take the other side on this section regarding weather or not humans are causing it, but do not make it the entire paper, because the effects of climate change are real and happening right now. (2 pages).
2. Pick a specific issue that is most important to you. Some examples include (but are not limited to): sea level rise and the destruction of our coast lines; more extreme weather patterns including hurricanes, wildfires, and droughts; lack of fresh drinking water and food shortages due to decreased crop yields; increased terrorist activity and conflict; global migration of refugees due to limited resources (2-3 pages).
3. Finally, discuss how the “Iron Triangle” (Description of the Iron Triangle can be found through Google) plays into this issue. What should Congress do to help reduce Climate Change (1pg)? What must the Bureaucracy/President do to help reduce climate change (2pg)? How do Interest groups in this debate stall action from Congress and the Bureaucracy/President, and what must both branches do to resist the influence of energy and oil lobbyist groups (3 pages total)?
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING POINTS IN THE ESSAY:
– The EPA having very few laws which allow them to regulate the Environment – The two most important ones being the 1970 Clean Air Act, and the 1972 Clean Water Act
– The Greenhouse Effect
No pulling directly from Wikipedia, instead, use their sources and please pull from the actual websites. I have actually written a lot on this topic on the site, so you could be plagiarizing me. ALL YOUR WORK SHOULD BE CITED, if you fail to cite something, I will consider that plagiarism.
ESSAY ASSESSMENT :
* Have you succinctly and clearly stated the main argument in the first paragraph? (Summary of the topic)
* Have you fully discussed how Climate Change affects our planet, what is causing it, and what the outcomes will be unless something is done to reduce the impact?
* Have you made a compelling argument for what is the worst impact of Climate Change?
* Have you described what role Congress plays and what they need to do to reduce the impacts of Climate Change?
* Have you described what role Bureaucracy/President plays in reducing the impacts of Climate Change?
* Have you described what role Interest Groups play in stopping Congress and the Bureaucracy/President from implementing solutions to Climate Change and what must be done to stop this?
* Demonstrate evidence of effective proofreading/editing?
* Have you effectively used relevant sources (our book/lectures, class materials, journals, reputable news sources) and is it free from plagiarism? Not copied directly from Wikipedia. Have you included accurate bibliography/citation?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.