Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read The Art of Company Valuation and Financial Statement Analysis: A Value Investor’s Guide with Real-Life Case Studies, pages 95-172 and 217-219. Next, review the Intel Annual Report 2013. You will use the annual report to complete the steps listed below.
Part 1: Calculate Ratios
Using the Intel Annual Report, calculate the following financial ratios for all years presented:
• Liquidity Ratios (Current and Quick): measures ability to meet cash needs.
• Leverage Ratios (Debt to Equity, Debt Ratio): measures extent of financing with debt relative to equity and the ability to cover interest and other fixed charges.
• Profitability Ratios (Gross Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin): measures overall performance of organization and efficiency in measuring assets, liabilities and equity.
Part 2: Report Findings
Write a report to the management of Intel. Your report should include your findings from the ratios (liquidity, leverage, and profitability) and your evaluation of the financial health of Intel based on your evaluation. Your report should also include your identification of the strengths and weaknesses of the company and your evaluation of the financial strength of Intel.
In your report,
• Add your calculated ratios from Part 1 (i.e., liquidity ratio, leverage ratio, and profitability from the Intel annual report).
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of the company by reviewing the analysis of the financial statements and ratios evaluated.
• Analyze the financial health of the company based on the annual report.
• Compile a financial health report to present to Intel management.
• Use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible resources in addition to the course text and Intel Annual Report to support your analysis of the financial health of the company.
The Intel Annual Report Evaluation
• Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style Use the online library to research industry comparisons and Intel information.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
◦ Title of report
◦ Student’s name
◦ Course name and number
◦ Instructor’s name
◦ Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
• Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
◦ For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions as well as Writing a Thesis Statement, refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
• Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed or credible resources in addition to the course text and Intel Annual Report.
◦ The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.