1. Policy Decision Brief Presentation
Use Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) to develop a presentation of your policy brief which you present to all your targeted key policymaker(s), i.e., the same set you addressed in your personal story, elevator speech, and policy decision brief. The presentation should be no longer than five minutes. In your presentation, greet your targeted key policymaker(s), identify yourself and your relevant credentials establishing your credibility or standing to advocate for the policy change you want, include the health problem you focused on and its impact, the evidence that supports solutions, your recommended policy initiative, and your plan for garnering political support.
Record your elevator speech in your Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Group Room.
Copy your session recording name, timestamp, and duration of your recording.
In Module 14 Discussion Board, create a new discussion board thread with your name and the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Group Room you recorded in, and paste the text you copied from your recording (recording name, timestamp and duration).
SON Learning Technology staff will use this information to post the link to your recording in Discussion Board 14 by the next business day.
You may practice your presentation as many times as you wish, but you may record it only one time.
For more information on recording in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, including how to upload and use PPTs, click on the Assignments tab in Blackboard, scroll to the Policy Decision Brief section, and click on the links labeled “Accessing, Uploading PPTs and Recording in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra”.
Review the presentations of all your peers in the course and come to the web conference class prepared to provide feedback to your peers on the content and delivery of their presentations using the grading criteria below as a guideline.
Grading Criteria: Policy Decision Brief Presentation
• Issue Summary and its impact. Citations and references included in power points.
• Summary of existing evidence that supported alternatives in the Policy Decision Brief. Citations and references included in power points.
• Recommendation for action and how it would be realistic, affordable, and acceptable
Strategic plan for garnering political support for the proposed policy recommendation. If your policy advocacy is at the organizational level, do not identify targeted policy maker(s) or any additional stakeholders within the organization, or the organization itself, by name.
• Describes how the targeted key policymaker or set of key policymakers was selected
• Identifies additional stakeholders (e.g., groups / organizations, legislators, policymakers), whose support needs to elicited
• Describes the specific activities that the targeted policymaker and other identified stakeholders will be asked to do
• Identifies potential or actual windows of opportunity for advancing the recommended policy initiative
Organization and Delivery:
• Ideas are presented in an organized and logical way
• PowerPoint presentation contains no more than five slides; title slide and reference slides count toward the five slide limit
• PowerPoint slides are easily readable with sparse text and large font; citations and references can be in smaller font, but must be readable.
• Citations and references are in APA format. They can be in smaller but readable font. References can be inserted at the bottom of the PPT in which they are cited, or in a separate PPT solely used to display references.
• Does not exceed the five minute limit
• Link to recording is posted on the course Discussion Board by the scheduled deadline and the link works 20
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.