This is a 35 page document. Only 11 pages need to be rewritten and minor changes to the document as provided by the professor. Please ensure that it comes back green on Turnitin. Please ensure that you can meet the deadline.
I think that you will need to move sections around to add value to the study components. I outlined the necessary steps. Please, follow my prompts.
Since your study is very technical, you will need to add as many cites as possible because most of your information came from a lot of research and previous work performed by experts in the field. You put a lot of statistics in the paper; accordingly, they require proper citing
You will also need to decide the problem statement- What is the research question- I added one. And make sure that the aims and research questions are answered in conclusion.
Also, I added content analysis for methodology. Since your work employs literature review and case studies, content analysis is appropriate, qualitative, and quantitative. Please include a proper definition of content analysis.
In the data gathering section, you will need to address what search engines you used to gather all this information. What keywords did you put in the search engines?
The data analysis section must be added. How do you get to the discussion section if you don’t have a data analysis section? That is where the graphs are necessary definitely illustrates the significant problems with social security and defined-benefit systems.
add the Mikesell charts I sent, especially the states performing poorly. You can’t discuss issues unless you illustrate the problems. Consequently, the Mikesell chart may help. While it does not provide the total scope of the problem, but it is something whereby you can adequately discuss the issues you cite.
The Mikesell Charts are attached as an excel document
The purpose of this paper is to research the need for private retirement investment over the need for reliance on social security benefits for retirees. this paper should use secondary data and research. The stance taken should skew towards the benefits of private retirement investment (401(k) and IRAs).
The Final Report must be in American Psychological Association (APA) format, using the following standard guidelines:
1. Title Page: Provides the title, author’s name, date of submission, and fulfillment statement.
2. Abstract/Executive Summary: Provides a summary of the report. In less than two pages, it summarizes the Project, including the issue or problem examined the method of inquiry and your conclusions and recommendations. 3. Table of Contents: Provides the organization of the report. Lists the major section and sub-section headings of your report and the pages on which these subjects can be found.
4. Introduction/Issue or Problem Statement: States the issue or problem, the context in which the issue or problem lays and why it is important.
5. Literature Review: Uses research techniques to locate the issue or problem you are addressing with similar issues/problems and resolutions. It connects your research/internal organizational work to a larger body of experience and grounds your work in the current knowledge of the field.
6. Methodology: Describes what you did and how you did it. The methods section describes all the steps and processes by which you determined the resolution to the issue or problem.
7. Findings: Report what you found. This section methodically lists the information you found to be true or un-true in an organized format, which allows the reader to consider the outcomes of your research.
8. Discussion, Recommendations, and Conclusions: The final chapter is your interpretation of the data where you make recommendations based upon your interpretation of the findings. In this section you draw conclusions make recommendations and reflect on the process of your investigation. You would also state the limitations of your data and conclusions in this section.
9. References: In APA style, list all references which were consulted in the research.
10. Appendix: Research data, tools, explanatory notes and lists are organized as appendices, and do not count toward the 35-page minimum.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.