You will need access to my online textbook. This is the link https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781323108468/cfi/6/34!/4/2@0:94.7
Please use my login , and choose the textbook ” Recruitment and Selection in Canada” you will need most of the information from this .
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Assignment 3 is worth 35% of your final grade. It is to be completed after Lesson 14.
In a report of 2500–3500 words, describe, analyze, and evaluate the R&S process used in an organization of your choice. This organization can be
• an organization in which you are (or were) employed.
• an organization in which you can conduct an interview with a person who is responsible for R&S.
• a fictitious organization that is loosely based upon one that you have encountered in the past or know about through reading or conversation.
Your report should address the following questions (at minimum):
1. How does the organization approach the nature and composition of the workforce? For example, does it emphasize low cost or high performance? —Internal or external labour markets?
2. How many positions are filled annually? How many applications are received for each vacant position?
3. What methods are used to recruit applicants?
4. What is the general approach to selection (i.e., statistical, judgmental, or a combination of the two)?
5. What selection devices or methods are employed?
6. Are these selection devices or methods validated? How?
7. Does the organization attempt to evaluate the effectiveness of its R&S system? If so, how? Which model does it apply?
8. Is the R&S system integrated into the organization’s strategic management system? If so, how? If not, how would you describe the relationship between the two systems?
9. To what extent does R&S abide by human rights principles at each stage of the process? Be specific.
10. In what other ways could the R&S process be evaluated either positively or negatively?
11. In light of the above issues, what recommendations would you make to improve the R&S process in the organization?
Maximizing Your Mark
1. Ensure that your report analyzes and evaluates an organization’s recruitment and selection process; don’t just describe it! Your recommendations should flow from your analysis and evaluation of the system.
2. Frame your analysis in a way that demonstrates your familiarity with key elements of the course, including the terminology.
3. Be sure to change the name, location, and other specific descriptors to conceal the identity of the organization and individuals who are the subject of the report.
4. Clearly indicate which questions each section of your report is answering.
Before You Begin
1. Your answer should be approximately 2500–3500 words in length.
2. Use headings to clearly indicate which parts of this assignment you are answering in each section of your report. Ensure that your report directly addresses all components of the assignment.
3. Clearly reference any information that you quote directly or paraphrase, including material you find in the online Study Guide.
All quotations and sources of ideas should be identified by way of in-text citations and a reference list. You must also acknowledge information you paraphrase (i.e., information you glean from a source and put into your own words), including material from the Study Guide or other course materials.
Use APA Style for citations of all sources outside this course website. For citing material from this course website, the author of this course is Jason Foster and the year of publication is 2015. If you quote material from the course website, use the lesson number instead of a page number in your citation: (Foster, 2015, Lesson 5, Notes).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.