Annotated Bibliography (50 points): Saturday, July 25th at 11:59pm on Canvas as a .docx, .doc, or PDF. (no exceptions— I need to check for plagiarism)
Outline (25 points): Sunday, July 26th at 11:59pm
Rough Draft (50 points): Wednesday July 29th at 11:59pm (at least 5 pages- 10 points per page)
Final, Revised Draft (225 points) Saturday, August 1st at 11:59pm.
• Must be submitted as a .doc .docx or PDF (not pages) and through Canvas because it has to be checked for similarity/ plagiarism. Other formats not accepted/ won’t receive points. This makes it fair to others and is requirement to pass.
CONTENT: Your paper will explore a topic of your choosing that you will be able to make an argument about. Your argument will be supported by peer-reviewed evidence and facts. It will include the basic elements of an argumentative research paper (credible sources and a thesis statement that presents a logical argument). You should include:
-Background information/ history of your topic
-An argument for or against the topic at hand, or an argument explaining the importance of studying/researching the topic.
-Credible sources that help develop your argument (guidelines are listed below)
-You must “answer the opposition” in your essay– what alternate views on the topic (opinions that are different than your own) have you considered? Choose a strong argument show how you have considered it, and explain why your own argument is more appropriate or effective. Choosing a weak opposing argument only damages your credibility.
-A conclusion that connects your topic to a larger philosophical problem/ present day situation that is specific. This is worth 20 points, so do not leave it out!
1. Your paper will need to be 8-10 double-spaced pages, in 12 point font with an appropriate font (Times, Arial, etc.) It must reach the bottom of the eighth page (not including any title pages or Works Cited).
2. Any paper that does not meet the minimum length requirement will be marked to a C- (160/225) before grading. Any paper that has uncited sources (including direct quotes as well as paraphrases) will be marked to a zero for plagiarism, and may result in an automatic F in the course.
3. Your paper will need to include the basic elements of an essay (introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion), and be free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. It should not contain any 1st or 2nd person pronouns (I, me, my, we, our, us, you, your, you’re, etc.)
4. You will need to use at least eight sources. Even if you do not quote a source in your paper, you should still include it in your “Works Cited and Consulted” page. Five of the sources must be from peer-reviewed journals found through the databases. One source must be from a physical book. Two sources can be from a magazine or newspaper article.
5. You will need to develop and present an argument about your research. This central argument will be the basis for your entire paper. You will be expected to show depth of thought and complete analysis of your sources.
a. This should be a polished document, reflective of the writing and research skills you have developed this semester.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.