1. Open PowerPoint, select a Blank Presentation, and change the layout to Blank.
2. Save your presentation to the location where you save your files in a new folder named Chapter 5 with the name Lastname_Firstname_05_Task_Performance Note: After each use of PowerPoint, you will save and minimize its window.
3. Copy the data folder gowin10_1e_pe_c_05_data to your Documents folder. If necessary, set the View to Details.
4. Navigate to This PC › Documents gowin10_1e_pe_p_05_data › Kansas City › Accounting.
5. Using File Explorer, open KC_AC_Loan Presentation, KC_AC_All_Rooms_Analysis, and KC_AC_Report_Shareholders. If necessary, maximize each application window as you open it.
6. Open Task Manager and, if necessary, click Fewer details. Capture an image of the screen. Display the PowerPoint Lastname_Firstname_05_Task_Performance window and paste the contents of the Clipboard on the slide.
7. In the Task Manager window, click More details, click the Performance tab and, if necessary, click Disk 0 (C:).
8. Capture an image of the Task Manager window. Display the PowerPoint Lastname_Firstname_ 05_Task_Performance window, add a new Blank slide, and paste the contents of the Clipboard on the slide.
9. In the Task Manager window, click the App History tab, if necessary, scroll down, right-click Maps, and click Switch to.
10. If necessary, resize and reposition the Maps window so that a portion of the Task Manager is visible and capture an image of the screen.
11. Display the PowerPoint Lastname_Firstname_05_Task_Performance window, add a new Blank slide, and paste the contents of the Clipboard on the slide. Close all windows except PowerPoint.
For this part of the exam, you must have an administrator account on the computer that you are using.
12. Open Task Manager and, if necessary, click More details. Click the Performance tab and click Open Resource Monitor. Click the Overview tab and maximize the window.
13. As necessary, expand the Disk section and collapse the CPU, Network, and Memory sections. Capture the screen, display the PowerPoint window, add a new Blank slide, and paste the contents of the Clipboard on the slide. Close all open windows except PowerPoint.
14. In the taskbar search box, type performance monitor and then select and maximize Performance Monitor Desktop app. If necessary, expand Monitoring Tools and click Performance Monitor.
15. Open Word and Excel, click Performance Monitor on the taskbar, and click Freeze Display. On the menu bar, click Action, and click Properties. In the Performance Monitor Properties dialog box, click the Graph tab. On the Graph tab, click in the Title box, and type CPU Usage showing the opening of Word and Excel In the Vertical axis box, type Percent Used Click OK and close the dialog box.
16. Capture the screen, display the PowerPoint window, add a new Blank slide, and paste the contents of the Clipboard on the slide. Unfreeze the Display.
17. Save the presentation, close all open windows, and submit the PowerPoint file as directed by your instructor.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.